HOW TO MEASURE FOR WINDOW FILM & SAVE TIME & THE VISIT!
Here at The Window Film Specialists LLC we would like to offer anyone who provides their own measurements to save time, the visit and MONEY. We guarantee the best products and services for the most competitive pricing!
Practical Tips To Remember When Measuring Windows For Window Film
• Most residential windows have straight sides that are fairly easy to measure. Always measure the inside of the window as that is where the window film will be applied.
Measure the width from left to right Measure the length from top to bottom
Add an extra inch to each side to allow for cutting and installation. If you are interested in decorative film please CONTACT US for pricing!
• Check all windows carefully for any cracks or defects and get them replaced. Applying window film to a damaged window could cause the crack to lengthen as the window contracts and expands.
• Remember to measure the inside of the window "each pane" glass only, as that is where the film is applied. Do not include the window frame in the measurement.
• Use a long, preferably flexible, tape measure. Don’t try and measure with a ruler or a tape measure that is too short as your measurement may be inaccurate.
•NOTE: If you have odd-shaped windows such as half-moon or triangular glass, measure the width and height at the widest portions of the glass.
• Double check all your measurements and calculations before submitting them.
• Write all the measurements down. Label each opening.
AFTER YOU HAVE MEASURED YOUR OPENINGS FOR FILM...
• Next enter your information into our on-line instant estimator and SAVE!